Google+ google6512caf20c0de6cc.html Publisher ID: pub-8431128660848232 No one is more powerful than self ~ Gerald Ballantyne
BannerFans.com

Thursday 12 December 2013

No one is more powerful than self

No one is more powerful than self



When I first watched THE SECRET some years ago and it was listening to all that was said, by many great philosophers of our time and past, that only then was it really and truly open to me that no one had the right to control my life and use it for their gain.

It was also a time in my life where I had enough of being used and not even being rewarded for what I did for so many years. I have no regrets as to where I was taken (Travelled the world) however should I have not be on a better plain then and years later even better.

Of course not I had no idea that some secret society ''call it what you wish'' lay hidden all around us and controlling everything. If you think about it, we humans are running the planet ''So who are the top people'' giving out instructions. The mind boggles to this disgusting control of human life, without it though there would be no order only anarchy and destruction. And if you read that again, I believe you will agree 100%

Every society even in the animal world has hierarchy, there must be leaders to pass on and show what must be right and what is wrong, you do it this way, you take this path, we will look after you.

FOR A PRICE

Finding this new knowledge exploded my whole existence on this planet completely and utterly
made me realise I do not have to follow those who set paths for me and millions of others. Think about the OIL for instance, without oil we would grind to a halt and do you think that the powers that control all the oil in the world are nothing but mere mortals, you would be wrong, these people are decision makers AND they are right at the top human gods making decisions based on wealth and greed and necessity. What ever they dictate say or do affects your wages, your lifestyle in fact your whole life, And that's just OIL there are many people out there controlling society in many ways.

A long time ago someone opened the first bank so people could have there money safely stacked away to draw on when they wanted. Now look what has happened, you don't even see your money, it has gone elsewhere to be used for other purposes. You don't think your money went into the bank and stayed there did you? Your now borrowing money from the bank and with attachments to boot.

Anyway I hope you get what I am saying, to be really free on this planet, you must make it so.

All I had to was leave the field of entrapment and go it alone.

We still have to pay our taxes and other bills, other than that we are now free to do what we wish. We do not need jobs, but we do need an income to survive and have freely found what we want to do. Looking at a job centre looking for work that we don't want to do and work with people we do not want to work with, and our ''Time'' taken from our lives which is rightfully is ours to choose to do what we wish, is far more better tasting and healthier than I could have dreamed off.

The problem of life as new born is that you have no thoughts of your own, you have to be programmed and guess who set up the programme.


Where would we be today had our parents known the knowledge that I have today, which had been hidden from society for so long and yet so many were telling us in many ways, but we were blinded from seeing so.



It does not have to be that way.



Enhance you life by leaps and bounds by following ''Abraham Hicks'' the link is in the left hand column.

A better life awaits you, just ask the universe, I do we do and we recieve.